View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 09:56 AM   #15
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Can the credits be stacked; If i get three credits, can I use them for $3 off a single ebook?

Thanks.
The video credits definitely stack (I had $3 in video credits and they went toward one video purchase) so it's likely the ebook credits will work the same way.

And if you really want to maximize the credits, you can place each order separately when ordering multiple items. IOW, if you place an order with three items in it, you will get $1 in credits for choosing slow shipping. If you place three orders with one item each, you will get $1 credit for each order. Don't worry too much about ruining the planet with all the extra boxes on the truck: Amazon can combine multiple orders into the same box if it suits them to do so.

Finally, don't be surprised when Amazon delays sending out your "no rush shipping" items for a few days.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote