View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #6
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjack21 View Post
For me the $1 credit is not worth the extra wait for what I have ordered. If I was not on prime the difference in cost of 2 day verses normal ground is considerably more than $1. So to entice me to choose this offer they would need to increase the credit by at least double maybe even tripple it then I would consider it. But at a $1 no way.
I've found that, if you've got Prime, you can get credits fast if you are not "bundling" your shipments. I picked up 3 episodes in the time they were offering video credits. It's a nice perk for when you really don't need it that fast.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote