View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 03:00 PM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Amazon Prime "No Rush Shipping" changes

Well, you ask for it, and somehow you got it. Amazon has changed up the offer available in their "No Rush Shipping" offer/promotion. Now, instead of Instant Videos, you can get book or ebook credits!

Quote:
About FREE No-Rush Shipping

Choose FREE No-Rush Shipping and we’ll automatically apply a $1 books and ebooks credit to your account once your order ships.

You can use this credit by logging on to Amazon.com or browsing your Kindle device. You can find the book or ebook you want to purchase and we’ll automatically apply the credit at checkout.

Your order with No-Rush Shipping will arrive in 5 - 7 business days. This No-Rush credit expires on December 31, 2014. Terms and Conditions apply.
I remember when this first came out there was disappointment that you could only use the credit for videos. Now Kindle content is on the table. Personally, I wish mp3s were an option again, but hey I'll take it.

Edit: You can check your promotional balances by using one of the links below:

Amazon US
Amazon UK

Last edited by pdurrant; 10-14-2015 at 04:48 AM.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote