View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:24 PM   #37508
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I'm preparing for the surgery, gathering stuff to keep me busy. I picked up a few counted cross stitch projects (I'm REALLY bad about starting and not finishing). I have the last two books of the Game of Thrones loaded, I've read Feast for Crows, but not Dance with Dragons, I didn't know that the sixth was on the horizon, hopefully HBO can really hold his feet to the fire and get these out a little quicker. I'm going to start at book 8 on the wheel of time, I know I read it, but can't quite remember where I stopped (if they can do game of thrones, when do we get wheel of time?) I'm really going to spend time with my kindle fire and give my amazon prime membership a run for its money as well as check out what advantages I have from having HBO, Showtime and the laundry list. I've never watched anything on any of my devices, this should be interesting. also if I do get any embroidery done, I always like to watch something or listen to radio dramas at the same time.

still frustrated that this has to happen, but I may as well make the best of it that I can
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote