View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:31 PM   #37503
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Happily punching flower strips with my new punch and die cutting flowers and sticking them together. One of my next lay-outs will be of the Dutblin botanical gardens. I'm probably making too many strips and flowers but I also have to print the pictures of two visits to the Keukenhof so they'll be useful then.

Apparently I'm annoying Lexie, who has taken to sleeping on my bed all day, with all of the noise. She just came stamping and sniffing out of my bedroom, looking very disapprovingly before going downstairs.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote