View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 04:40 AM   #37502
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Having an unexpected day off. Normally Friday is my day off but it has been quiet in the store and all chores are done. Since we get a shipment in on Friday it seems logical to switch days, instead of being bored today I have something to do on Friday.

I've just sorted to photographs I picked up yesterday. And later today I'll go pick up my order at the craft store, hopefully everything will be in.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote