Thread: Troubleshooting Kindle 3 Freezes
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #14
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Since I stopped using the browser my K3 has been totally stable. No problems at all while reading books. I'd suggest not using the browser until it gets more stable.
At least in my case, there was no pattern to the crashes, they found me no matter what I was doing (˜12x over the first week).

I say 'was' because Amazon updated my Kindle to 3.0.1 and I'm starting my 3rd day of zero problems. Still a little early to declare victory, but if it goes a week like this, I'll be convinced they have fixed something.

And 'freeze' during browsing could just be Kindle hard at work. I've had it wake up after a minute or so and keep going as if nothing had happened.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote