View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 07:09 PM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2 & Air/Surface Pro/Kindle PW
I just tried it on iOS 15.1 and then updated to 15.2. It worked as expected both times.

I am using the vertical scroll option (no paging).

Edit:
Just tried in paginated mode and it works there too.

I didn’t see any specific setting that would effect that… but you might try selecting vertical scroll, then back to paginated… or close Marvin completely then restart. The last option would be to uninstall & reinstall.

The only other thing I could think of is if you have tap zones that got all skewumpas… maybe try resetting those???
I hope you get it figured out.

Last edited by Turtle91; 12-26-2021 at 07:15 PM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote