View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 07:03 PM   #30
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Boy... for a speculative piece, that one seems to be pissing off a lot of people.

Without simply backing off on anything I said, I can only say that the piece was dashed off quickly, while on vacation (and probably lubricated by a tad too much rum), and posted by me... just to hear the responses. I was not in the proper frame of mind when I wrote the piece. I was actually trying to make a good point... and it all came out way wrong in execution.

So, I'm not a saint. Mea culpa. But I'll endeavor not to do it again, and I'll just fade away now and let everyone enjoy their holidays.
Apparently this might not be the week to give up mixing Tequila & Xanax Separators...

I wanna see pics of the umbrella drinks you wuz consuming at the time...no matter, I think I got the gist of what you were assuming you were thinking what you felt you were saying.

Anyone here who has read your comments knows where you stand on these issues...

Kinda fun stuff!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote