View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 11:09 AM   #18
Phssthpok
Age improves with wine.
Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Phssthpok knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kobo Libra II
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@Phssthpok - calibre provides two features to help you 'manage' those file association entries, an Environment Variable and an option in the calibre-debug command line program. They are documented in the User Manual.

BR
OK, great. I just wish the uninstaller would have cleaned them out automatically, whatever was there at uninstall time. And as I said, I no longer have any confidence that they will be cleaned out if I uninstall in future, e.g. to switch to the 64-bit version after taking out SpiderOak. I'm surprised, considering how amazingly good Calibre itself is, that there's an uninstallation problem like this.

Last edited by Phssthpok; 08-15-2017 at 11:14 AM.
Phssthpok is offline   Reply With Quote