Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 12:37 AM   #1489
el_topo50
Connoisseur
el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.el_topo50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (5.7.2.1. JB)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Also keep in mind, you have learned why it is a good idea to install the Rescue Pack and Cowards Rescue Pack. It allows you to drop to diags mode with SSH access during early boot, and has saved many devices.
It's really a good idea, but didnt work for me. I had installed both packs, but duokan screwed things really bad, so my device couldnt be saved!
Please, keep away from duokan!
el_topo50 is offline   Reply With Quote