View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 12:43 AM   #7
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
Any chance of a repair? Either by supergluing the IR plastic or "cementing" it with full strength nail polish remover(acetone) or the like.
The surfaces are there to do that and, for me, permanently sealing the case would not be a big issue - as I have a hatch in the back of my case which gives me access to the internal uSD card. For most I would think trying a double sided tape might be a better choice.

The IR plastic should not be messed with, just the bezel and case contacting surfaces.

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 12-05-2013 at 12:46 AM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote