View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #17
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
@Turtle,

You're not a writer, but with so many trips around the world you could still write a revised version of Around the World in Eighty Days (or more specifically The Turtle and the Hare!)

I assumed that Gregg Bell could not use the version you're talking about, that's why I mentioned the other and to point out the price increase. But again Turtle between free and subscription, there are a few meters away, is it not?

Do you know this software (http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html) perhaps it could give taste to become a writer? I don't use it on a regular basis, but it seems good.

Take care!

@ Gregg, why not try... the tryout and see for yourself?
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote