View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 11:50 PM   #8
maceyr
Palm Discoverer
maceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it ismaceyr knows what time it is

Device: Treo 650 & Zire 71
Seems to work fine. I've tried converting the site and it comes up with my main Yahoo page stuff so it works fine. Just make sure that you have logged into the My Yahoo site properly and have the cookies on your hard drive.

Check my posting on pointing Sunrise to the cookies.txt file to make sure My Yahoo looks at those cookies.

If you still have problems, maybe try using the "Send To Sunrise" extension. Just make sure you are on the logged in My Yahoo page and then have it Send to Sunrise. Originally, before the Forms Login feature was there, I was able to use this to pluck some password protected sites that I can't pluck with the cookies. Again, that info is also in the other posting.

Last edited by maceyr; 11-02-2004 at 12:31 PM.
maceyr is offline   Reply With Quote