View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:30 AM   #783
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by geokhentix View Post
Hey all, i'm using ineptkey43 and ineptpdf74. The key gets created, and it says file successfully decrypted, but it isn't decrypting the file. I have a nook, and this textbook is a textbook i'd rather not carry around with me, but i can't break the DRM. I've attatched the pdf below. Thanks in advance!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4JPIPGY4
The pdf isn't encrypted at all. Acrobat 9 is displaying it (the first page had an error message).
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote