View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 11:18 AM   #44
hollowpoint
Groupie
hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hollowpoint ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Mini, Kindle PW5, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
I use the silicon case/cover because the AP1 is too thin and slick to comfortably hold and use due to the really bad arthritis in my hand. Otherwise I probably wouldn’t use one.
Yes if I could redesign the AP with my ideal specs, it would be shorter, thicker, more grippy, and like some versions of the Samsung Galaxy Note pen, would not require charging at all.
hollowpoint is offline   Reply With Quote