View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 10:55 AM   #1
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
KOA2 jail break research

The KOA2 has introduced a different partition scheme that requires changes to some of our critical programs.

I don't have one myself.

What I am looking for is someone that does have, or is expecting to get, a new KOA2.

That person should have a general knowledge of networking and be familiar with using ssh.
Someone to install USBnetworking and allow me public key authorization ssh access so I can look up what the differences are on a running system.

This needs to be done before allowing the device to update, because only the original firmware version can be jail broken at this time.

And yes, we will have to do most of this by PM.

Last edited by knc1; 11-02-2017 at 11:05 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote