View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 12:13 PM   #13
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
No.

I tried Scrivener. It didn't work for me. It wouldn't have solved this problem, and it would have created its own problems, which I'd discussed above.

The problem is that the notes I was sure I had weren't in the files I was sure I had them in. I didn't have any trouble finding the files. But if I did have trouble finding the files, I'm not sure how having some notes in Scrivener and others elsewhere would be an improvement.

That said, I'm not sure what Scrivener can do. The Scrivener manual is only available in pdf. Something about it hurts my eyes.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote