View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #37
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I want a Kobo with the screen clarity and whiteness of the nook. Right now the Kobo is basically on par with the Sony 505 except that it has bluetooth. I can't justify upgrading for just bluetooth but add in a better e-ink screen and I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

Even if you don't take into consideration pictures, a 16 level gray e-ink screen has a better contrast ratio and therefore even more book-like eye easyness.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote