View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 10:50 AM   #558
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
@sbaylor I would like to request a feature improvement - the current search bar in the library (not the book) searches title, author and series. Is it possible to also include the other metadata fields? I am particularly interested in the comments section where I put in book blurbs/summary and being able to search this field for certain books.

Thanks so much.
slantybard is online now   Reply With Quote