Thread: Oasis 2 Battery
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 09:48 PM   #10
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerem0ny View Post
I agree, the battery is abysmal. I’ve also thought about opening a thread about the same topic, but looks like you got there first LoL. I read at about 10 on the light settings and have to recharge it every five days or so with only light reading. It blows. Looking forward to the Oasis 3 though - am absolutely starved for any info at all!
Actually we already have threads on battery life for almost a year now so I do not know why a new one is created but its a highly discussed topic lol. I just love how my posts get deleted for no reason so I am going to repost it.

I am one of the many with an Oasis with a dud battery. I charged it yesterday to 100% and 24 hrs later I am at 70%. drives me nuts. I still love my Oasis regardless. I went threw two of them and gave up trying to get a good one. It is exhausting to return, exchange or sell . I just charge it every other day and move on lol
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote