View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 07:02 AM   #5
ReaLx3m
Groupie
ReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beautyReaLx3m does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Aura One, Pocketbook Inkpad 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biloute75 View Post
Hi,

My question is simple: it is Why and not How. I know there is some possibilities to have white text on black background.

What I want is an official option, I mean a solution where you don't have to modify the code of the software...I am not a geek and I don't want to take any risk with my beloved e-book!

I don't think it is a technical issue or a copywriter problem.
You can type "devmodeon" without the quotes in search, and then go to settings>device information>developer options . There you should have the Invert screen option, at least on my H20 it can be done this way, i suppose it should be same on the aura one.
To disable devmode, just write "devmodeoff" in search.
ReaLx3m is offline   Reply With Quote