View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 06:09 PM   #4
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drou View Post
I'm happy to physically download KU books on my Kindle app if that will give the author royalties, I'm happy to return and delete books within any legitimate trial window from any and all devices, I don't want to cheat the system, I just really want a more comfortable way of reading other than on my phone.
Just downloading won't give the author anything. KU authors get paid by pages read. And hopping to the end doesn't count either. You have to go through a KU book page by page.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote