View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #35
Arios
A curiosus lector!
Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Arios ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
It seems that everyone here was as busy as I was!

@davidfor
Quote:
By the way, I like the little bugs as separators. But, they look a little small on the Touch.
David it was intended, because these bugs are like that in real life: in fact they are lice! And the illustration on the cover shows the same animal, "in all its splendor" . Anyway, I'll try just to see with a bigger size.

BTW, I made other tests with the .kepub format and, unfortunately, this not as good or comprehensive as I expected: by renaming the epub, some of the initial formatting no longer work.

Bom dia and thanks vampiregrave for your reply.

Would it be possible for you to post a sample of an epub not working correctly?

Playing with it, we might be able to find a solution.

Jellby, your reader_test_epub is usefull. In it, the long paragraph is as long as some in my own epub (around 2200 words).

JSWolf I'm sure you found it, but just have a look to "CHANT TROISIÈME", the first and last paragraph.
Arios is offline   Reply With Quote