View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 02:20 PM   #4
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

In one of the web news reports yesterday it was described as epub3 compliant. That is why I downloaded it. It clearly is not. It won't even import an epub.

I guess I had high hopes that Apple would actually make something good (ala Garageband) as described in most of the early reports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
What led you to believe it would do that?
You seem to be complaining that a tool described and designed solely to produce books for iThings does exactly that. Might as well complain that Amazon's KF8 tools don't produce ePub 3 files either, all three formats are basically the same.
Ah, but I can convert a KF8 mobi to an epub quite easily.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote