View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #24
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodomo View Post
Very useful...
Added to the tweaks wiki.

I'm curious: Is there a particular reasons you folks don't add it on your own? Scared of clicking links?
Probably the main reason I don't do it is because I don't know how many people will find the tip useful. I think it is, but some might find it irrelevant. I think that the wiki should include tips that are generally useful and exclude more specific issues, which should be discussed only in the forum, or else the wiki will become overloaded.

That is why I write only here and leave it to others to decide if the tip should be added to the wiki.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote