View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 11:47 AM   #32
gabby98
Wizard
gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gabby98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android, Nook Simple Touch, Nook Color, ..., Glo
nice thanks...can't wait for the new season.

love his voice too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
Any of you fans of the Fox (TV, not news) show "Sleepy Hollow?" I watched it last year and quite enjoyed it, though it came on at an inconvenient time so I missed some of it. As the new season is getting ready to kick off, Audible has a free promotion for the show: Tom Misen (from the show) reading Washington Irving's original "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow." Even though it's short I think this is great; I've been wanting to find a good version of this title and he has a great voice. I have no idea how long it will be free so if you're interested go here without delay.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound