View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #4
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Reader
@Incanus: did your device flash white screens as you changed from book list view to book details or when you opened settings? I hope not, because that means that the newer generation of e-ink devices work better.

I will look at what it takes to make night view and e-ink corrections work together. I do have an ulterior motive -- I would like to use it.

Do you have any comments on the Likebook Mars? I am looking to replace my Afterglow (very old and the USB connector is failing).
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote