View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 12:46 PM   #2
chaley
Grumpy old git
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus View Post
Hello:

I'm using Calibre Companion on a Boyue Likebook Mars (Android 6 E-Ink E-reader device)

Is there anyway that I could configure CC to see the List View and Grouping Drawer with black/dark background and white/light letters?

Awaiting your kind reply

[INCANUS]
You can try turning off "Attempt color correction for E-Ink" in Settings / Other, then check the "Night View" box in the drop down menu. That gives you light grey on black. I don't really like it on my Afterglow (e-ink) because the grey isn't light enough and it flashes white as I change the page, but perhaps your device will behave differently or you won't mind.

The "flashing white" problem is why I don't officially support night mode and e-ink color correction.

And off topic: thanks for the compliments in the other threads.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote