View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 04:42 PM   #2
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosakan View Post
Hello!

Just downloaded companion and set the connections up. Iím able to connect and see my books, but when I try to download through the content server, all I get is the (buffer?) wheel with no progress after 10min. I have searched the forums/faqs with no luck.

I use a firewall (whitelisted)
I use a vpn
My internet is decent, but not spectacular.

I figure since I can see my books the firewall/vpn shouldnít be a problem, but frankly, networking is not my strong suit. *blush*

Thanks in advance for the help!
Android or iOS?
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote