View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 12:00 PM   #11
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: lLenovo Yoya tab plus , fire HD10 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Stump Try the CC on another Tablet. Not the Fire.
i do that, daily, CC is on a fire tablet and on a Lenovo, and both use it to get books from calibre content server / dropbox backup, then Moon+ to read them, and moon ->dropbox sync of last page read

this thread came about only because I rashly added an SD card to the fire HD10 tablet ( not learning from previous hassles I'd had with that & thinking surely by now amazon have ironed out all the glitches.... then CC goes all " read only" on me as per the 1st message! )

TBH I did not really "need" a card in the Fire tablet, but I'd just put in a 64GB card into the Lenovo , as adopted storage, which was easy, and I'd also added one to a new MOTO phone , as removable storage for photos etc. , so I figured I'd also add a cheap one from amazon warehouse to the Fire, to have everything upgraded. I only spent 6 on it.

off- topic for this , but I do note that the expensive amazon hard cover on my fire ( which cost 20% of the tablet cost) is not wearing well at all. It never leaves the house but the edges are all scuffed. It may be time to look for a good but cheap 3rd party cover. My older amazon tablets had the origami covers which were not cheap but were hard wearing. This one is cheap cloth on top of probably stiff plastic
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote