View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 01:44 PM   #35961
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I would be willing to bet you could get a really good company to comp one to the Vet center. I have military vets going back 4 generations in my family, and the least someone could do would be to get you guys a good coffee machine!
That is an excellent idea. If only I had enough practical intelligence (i.e., social skills, common sense and good judgement) and cultural capital (i.e., knowledge of middle class norms and folkways) to go begging asking around for an expresso maker....

*drinking vaquero coffee with Starbucks Frappuccino*

Last edited by trichobezoar; 10-13-2018 at 02:56 PM.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote