View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 04:57 PM   #10
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I picked up a new iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) with 512 GB last week once it became apparent that they were not going to announce a new iPad at the WWDC. My old one only had 128 GB and the battery was starting to not last as long. I sold the old one back to Apple for $280. Not bad.

I really like having the extra memory. Just wish I could get a battery case for it.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote