View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:00 PM   #15
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Dazrin: Are you talking about the MS Sculpt ergonomic keyboard? I've never really felt the need for an ergonomic keyboard, but I'm sure that time will come. You can dampen the noise on the MX browns by putting O rings on them; but noise is a common factor of the MX switches (as opposed to membrane keyboards). Maybe you could buy your children membrane keyboards to save your sanity!

Steven: Thanks for the link, it goes to the Unicomp site. They're the people making copies of the old IBM buckling spring keyboards mentioned earlier in the thread. They do sound nice, but I settled for a keyboard with MX browns, though it looks like I have a long wait for it to be in stock! I just hate waiting for things!
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote