View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 09:18 AM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I think Relaunch was developed for the Nook ST on the XDA developer forum. I've been using it on a rooted Nook ST for years. It's extremely stable. The only fault is that it doesn't organize files by date. It's also odd that one cannot access the Relaunch config options except via the menu button on Button Saviour! In any case, it's an excellent option and the best user-interface I've found for Android e-ink (it is designed for e-ink, I believe).

edit: this is the XDA development thread for reference.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/noo...n-1-4-t3060782
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote