View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #446
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookCat View Post
I would be indebted to anyone who uploaded an illustrated version of "Letters From a Cat" by Helen Maria Hunt Jackson, preferably in lrf format, though any other format could be converted by Calibre.
It's public domain, and Googlebooks has it. Of course, they have the scanned PDF and the auto-converted epub version.

I'm attaching a couple of PDFs--one is the scanned version from Google, not searchable, cropped to close to the boxes around the text; it should be small enough to work well in a 505. The other is a quick conversion to text-and-images, not prettied up; possibly looks better on the reader (depends on your preferences, I think) and is searchable. I've cropped the picture-only pages in that one down to just around the picture so they should fill more of the screen.

I hope this inspires someone else to finish converting them better; I'd offer but I'm *really* swamped right now.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote