View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 08:31 PM   #198
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
That is such a sad story - thanks for the link, Bookworm_Girl.

The books I read and loved as a child were pretty well all English - Beatrix Potter and the Little Grey Rabbit books when small, Kipling's two Jungle Books, the two Alice books of course, and then later the Famous Five and the books of Violet Needham. Probably because my parents were both English, books from North America didn't come my way, and nor did one of the great Australian classics, The Magic Pudding, which is hilarious.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote