View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 02:57 PM   #11
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I just checked and as of 11:59am CST on 5 Dec 2016 my Kindle version on my 4th generation Fire HD 6 is 10.18.74_1199229810.
I have been checking for component updates daily and just now received version 10.18.74_1199229810 of the Amazon Kindle app. They must have a system that rolls out these updates gradually. I know that they do that for e-ink Kindle firmware.

Now I see on Amazon's Source Code Notice page that Fire OS 5.3.2.1 is coming. I wonder how long that will take to arrive.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote