View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 12:31 AM   #25
szarroug3
Zealot
szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'szarroug3 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
FYI, your images in the first post are huge.

Can the x-ray data come from other sources? The front page of shelfari says "Shelfari is merging with Goodreads"
Sorry forgot to answer about the x-ray data coming from other sources. As of right now, it only comes from shelfari because that's the only place I can find that information. I know they're merging goodreads but goodreads currently doesn't have character, terms, and glossary information. Once it does, I will gladly switch because shelfari takes a pretty long time to load in turn slowing down my plugin.
szarroug3 is offline   Reply With Quote