View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonist View Post
When I purchase an ebook from the Kindle store, I will be able to strip its DRM so I can share it with my Iliad
Yes, provided it is an .AZW file. A few ebooks are in the TOPAZ format, which can't be stripped of its DRM. If an ebook page at Amazon does not list the ebook filesize in bytes, then it is probably a TOPAZ file. Or you can download the sample to be certain. TOPAZ ebooks usually have the .azw1 filename extension.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote