View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #28
sweetcream
sweetcream began at the beginning.

Device: Hanlin V3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mex5150 View Post
For me it was the £30 deals that were doing the rounds a little while ago that got the idea in my head. Every comparison between the Nook Simple and Kindle I read put the Nook first in every category (with a couple of exceptions on the number of books available category).
Price was also my main ammunition although I agree technically I cant see the Kindle being greater than it. I don't have any problems like other users with organisation since I like doing my own organising to be honest (actually hate that Calibre dosen't let you choose how to organise)

Also I dont understand why everyone thinks converting all their old books into one format is really complicated?! Just plonk it all into calibre and select convert. Leave it overnight if need be. That's hardly alot of "work" involved...

For most mainstream users who are not good with the PC, I can see how they would prefer the Kindle since the library is also bigger and they just want to be able to buy and read with no other messing around.
sweetcream is offline   Reply With Quote