Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
J. Garrett
Enthusiast
J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Garrett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, 6" E-Ink
I wish I could have more dreams like that, honestly. They're always the most interesting [instead of the standard "I'm in an ordinary setting but something weird/illogical is happening" that I usually get] and those "stories" always feel so much more compelling than if I was just reading a book or watching a movie.

Oh, and I'll expound a bit on my dream. It involved zombies [ugh, I know], but they were ECOLOGICAL zombies instead of the normal biological kind. There was weird plant stuff everywhere, including mutant plants that attacked people. The main character was a girl who became infected, but not zombified. Also, she was apparently a cyborg of some kind, but I'd probably cut that out if I actually wrote the full story.
J. Garrett is offline   Reply With Quote