View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #655
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Dear diet diary,

This week I have lost another half a kilo, and today after deciding I needed a BIG breakfast because I was hungry, decided not to eat the second piece of toast because I was full! And I didn't put any olive oil spread on the first piece. yippee. Poor last bit of toast is still in the toaster looking sad and cold.
One of the benefits of losing weight is how my mindset has changed... I start thinking about lunch... eating a pizza or a bacon cheeseburger... then find myself shaking my head and actually choosing a salad or something small and low cal. I love it.

Quote:
Am I getting a little obsessed? I don't mind if it means I will get under 70 kilos.
Ain't nothing wrong with 'healthy' obsessions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
What would you trust better? German engineering - new digital scales $100, or old Big W wobbly dial scales $17??
The maker doesn't count. The scale doesn't count. It's the steady drop when using the SAME scale that's really important. Same scale used at the same time of day, same day of week or month, that really gives us a true picture of what we're doing. When I need to boost my ego, I'll weigh myself right after a big dinner, then again the next night BEFORE dinner. Great weight loss feedback. The fact that it's meaningless is irrevelant and immetesticle.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote