View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #491
Pegster
Devourer of Books
Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pegster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-350, Sony PRS-T1, Samsung S5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
the fact that there's no strap to hold it closed securely (once again, if I leave the house) if I want to put it in my purse something can get to the screen rather easily.
MarciaCat, I carry my T1 in the lighted case in my handbag. I just make sure that the spine is up, and I'm careful when putting it away to ensure it stays shut. I haven't had any problems as long as I do that! I will say though, that I prefer handbags that have multiple pockets, rather than one 'main' pocket.
Pegster is offline   Reply With Quote