View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #9
snarkophilus
Wannabe Connoisseur
snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.snarkophilus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura 2, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350, Palm TX
Hi Jellby,

I have a Sony 350 reader, and I'm seeing the text in the <div class="header"> sections showing up on the screen on a line before the drop cap and the first paragraph in each chapter and section (contents, list of illustrations, notes, etc). I can take a picture if that would help describe the problem any better.

I'm reasonably new to this ebook css stuff. What is the purpose of those <div class="header"> sections? It seems to duplicate the h1 info without being referenced anywhere.

Cheers,
Simon.
snarkophilus is offline   Reply With Quote