View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 02:48 PM   #14
Duiker
Addict
Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Duiker can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameerH View Post
Hmm... the covers you get with the ePub version come straight from the publishers, I don't believe we have too much creative control over them. I'll look into this for you .
In that case it would be good to know in advance of purchasing if the cover shown on the site actually comes with the file.

Thanks for checking, I think we all appreciate how much attention Kobo pays to this site.
Duiker is offline   Reply With Quote