View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 06:17 AM   #24
NNolan
Compulsive Gadget Geek
NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NNolan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: One of each, and two in some cases
I got a Fun Fact from the Customer Support guy I worked with last night. I mentioned how nicely balanced I think the reader is, very nice to hold in one hand. He said the engineer who designed the case also makes custom surfboards.

ADE finally recognizes my Alex, and I only have to unmount my SD card now when I'm connected by USB. Plus, I see we have the ability to access twitter if we so desire. I think it's the same functionality that's coming in the 2.5 upgrade for the Kindle, highlight and paste a snippet of something you're reading into email or twitter. So far, I like this upgrade.
NNolan is offline   Reply With Quote