View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 07:41 AM   #9
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
I have no idea lol. I am still extremely new with this device. While I got the 'link mode' to work (which is to say I have been able to bring up the links and navigate up and down the links) I haven't gotten the links to actually work yet. I brought up the ebook in Calibre and when I click the link it opens my browser. So I am thinking that has something to do with it.

But who knows. At least I don't yet lol.
Okay, let's have a look at this and proceed step by step.

1: You're right about the keymapping. Just map the link modus to one key
2: Just navigate the links one one page when in link mode and press okay to go to that link. Links do not work if they're absolute and not relative. (that is if the links are in the (http://www.etc...)-form) Relative, internal links do ALWAYS work.
3. To jump back where you've come from, use your link mode key and just push okay. That will bring you back where you came from.

Hope that helps.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote