View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmj1 View Post
I am wondering which Kindle to buy. A K2 or KDX. Which will be easier on my eyes and easier to read. I will mostly read novels, maybe a few tech manuals (ie. How to books), Maybe a newpaper, but mostly books. I will use mostly at my house and take it to work in a briefcase. Occasionally out to a park or bookstore. Also, the yearly vacation. I have a hard time grasping the size of the DX vs. K2. Any help or thoughts appreciated as this is my 1st ereader and I plan on having this one a few years. Thanks.
Have you seen a reader with a 6" screen? Is that too small? Do you have lots of DRM/password free PDF you want to be able to reader? If you find a 6" screen too small or have lots of unprotected PDF, I would suggest going with the DX. The DX is heavy though so it may not be all that great to carry around.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote