Thread: Seriousness Anyone else like old radio shows?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #14
columbus
Wizard
columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.columbus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs 650, 505
I remember well listening with my family in the 50's, Dick Barton, Journey into space, Round the horn, Much binding in the marsh, The Navy lark and of course the Goon show. Just a few that spring to mind.

I agree that the comedy shows have become dated to a great extent, though there are still some gems there.

Radio7 is a bit more difficult out here The satellite signal is a bit weak but there is always the internet, though the beeb do block many things outside the UK. And it gobbles up bandwidth strangely.
columbus is offline   Reply With Quote